- Once the game has begun, you can enable the audio chat by tapping/clicking on the microphone icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Then tap/click on Join Audio Chat. The first time you enable the audio chat, you might be asked by your device/browser to allow using the microphone.
- You can identify other connected players by looking at the speaker icon next to the CJ username. You can also see when a player is speaking.
- By tapping/clicking on the microphone icon you can Mute yourself or Hang Up.
- You can see other players status: connected or muted.
- You can Hang Up and rejoin the audio chat at any time in the game.
When creating a game, the host can set a game password (optional) or request permission to join the game.
The host will be notified when a user wants to join the game and will decide whether to Accept or Decline the request.
Missing a player? Add robots by tapping/clicking on the robot icon.
The host can pause the game at any time by tapping/clicking on the pause icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Other players can request the host to pause the game for up to five minutes.
The host will be notified when a player lose connection and can decide whether to wait for the player to reconnect or sit a robot.
If the host sits a robot, it will take over the disconnected player and the game will resume.
Disconnected players can reconnect at any time and will retrieve their seat.
The host will be notified when a player voluntarily leaves the game by using the Leave button with the message “Username left the game”.
The host will be able to sit a robot, the game will resume and won’t be affected.
The host can access all game settings by tapping/clicking on the gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
To allow an external player to join a started game, the host has to decrease the number of robots and tap/click on Save Changes.
A seat will be released and the host will be notified when a player joins the started game.
The player who is joining a started game has to enter the Game Lobby (Live Play). Make sure the filter Not Started Games is unchecked.
Look for the game name and tap/click on Join. You might need to tap/click on the Refresh button to update the game list.